Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Week Four

Feb 22-{editing photos} Today was pretty uneventful, went back to school, tried to do some work, but i was pretty unfocused. Me and kristen went to the gym after supper, and then we watched the olympics, ice dancing, and the canadian pair won the gold metal! Their routine was flawless though, they were in perfect sync with each other the whole time! It was amazing to watch. 

Feb 23-{Quote book} I did absolutely no work today at school, it is so hard to stay focused! We had a really good lunch though at tim hortons, and sat in the car and talked for the afternoon. And then after supper my bed broke! i went to sit down on it to do some homework, and the box spring fell down. The two metal poles in the middle for support, bent and the nail wasn't holding it anymore, so me and dad fixed it, and now i am laying over 12 inches lower then before. 

Feb 24-{20 min on clock} Me and erinn went to the gym today, and usually i walk for 5 minutes on the treadmill, and then run for 15 and then cool down, and do 10 minutes on the bike, well today i ran for 20 minutes straight instead, which is a big accomplishment for me, and is hard for me to do because i don't focus, so thats why there's 20 minutes on my ipod, and i am very proud of myself, next time i'm going for 25!
Feb 25-{cupcakes} we're having a dodgeball tournament at school right now, and i have a team with some friends, we played two games today, we won both of them!! and the finals are tomorrow. Today was a pretty productive day for me, i seemed to get a lot done, so that's good considering what the rest of my week was. Also our school had the open house today all day, and i had a really good talk with one of the parents, and answered a lot of her questions, and i think i may ahve convinced her to let her daughter come here! image via Tumblr

Feb 26-{sunset} our school finished the dodgeball tournament today, we played almost 5 games, 3 in a row, and we won every single one. So we made it to the final game, and we were playing a team that was undefeated, we were playing so good, and then we all got out! So we got second place overall, but we were surprised that we even made it that far, so we're pretty proud of that! I Love sunsets, they always make me smile, so thats my picture of the day.

Feb 27-{Sam's house} I basically sat around, on the couch and watched TV all day with kristen. i needed that relaxing time though! I went to Sam's house tonight too with our usual group of people, and it was alot of fun, we just hung out and played some games.
Feb 28-{Skiing} we got some tickets to a westjet day at Nakiska, from our family friend, so me dad erinn and kristen left pretty early to go skiing today, the weather was fabulous, sunny and warm all day, but me erinn and kristen 's legs were hurting really bad, and we were exhausted so we couldn't get much skiing in and we left early, but it was really fun! We're watching the closing ceremonies for the olympics tonight to, Canada has 15 gold medals for these games! And it has been a real pleasure to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment