Monday, February 1, 2010

Week one

Feb 1- {cupcake}today was the first day of my new semester, my final semester of high school to be more specific! I am so excited! I've worked so hard to get to this point and i have made my second semester so easy for myself. February is when valentine's day is, so i've decided to do 28 days of Love, and do my picture a day of all the things i love. 
Feb 2- {anthropologie} Being back at school is tough, it is so hard to concentrate long enough to get anything done. Me and Dad took grandma's car which i am driving currently to the shop, it's making a funny sound so it needs some repairs. This is a picture of the anthropologie store, i love all of their clothes but i cannot afford any of them! It's eye candy and inspiration for me and i love it!

Feb 3- {Macbook} Today was kind of productive, i almost finished my religion unit, and i played a game on my ipod kind of like traffic jam but with wooden blocks, and i got through about 55 puzzles! At least it is using my brain! This is a picture of my Macbook, and it's been about a year since i got it, a year friday, and i LOVE it. it's my baby! 
Feb 4-{Dance} We had our February Formal today at school. So i got all dressed up, and did my hair and went to the dance with Biancha, Angie, Chris, David Brian and his girlfriend Kate. We had a lot of fun! But my feet were hurting so bad by the end of the night. 
Feb 5- {Taking Pictures} This is Erinn's polaroid camera, that used to be our grandpa Boettcher's camera. She doesn't have any film for it yet, but it's great decoration! I Love photography, how can capture one moment forever. I spent my afternoon printing pictures too so i can scrapbook tonight!
Feb 6-{Tim's cup} I Love tim horton's coffee, it is pure heaven! And they're vanilla dip doughnuts with rainbow sprinkles are just as good! Me and Erinn went to Chinook and southcentre to get a new camera for me! It's a blue sony cybershot, with 14 megapixels, which is double what i had before! 
Feb 7-{family} I love my family, i love how we can be laughing until we cry at least once a week. These pictures were taken at christmas. The superbowl was today, went over to dad's for dinner at watched the end of the game, it was Indiana and New Orleans, and new Orleans won! I also worked today, and boy was the day long! it's never busy anymore so my day mostly consists of reading a book! Can't complain though right?


1 comment:

  1. Megan, you are doing a FABULOUS job on your Project Life!! I love your photos with such a nice variety of views and perspectives. You also have done an excellent job of telling your story. What wonderful memories you will have in the future. You are so talented at such a young age! Keep up the great work and please continue to share your creations. Also, what a wonderful family you have. Peggy in Colorado

    ReplyDelete