Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Week five

March 1-{typewriter} Wow it's already march, i do and don't want to believe it at the same time. February FLEW by, and i am so excited for spirng to come. But at the same time i have two full grade 12 courses to finish within the month so i can write my april diplomas. And that is why i don't want march to be here! This is one the the typewriters that i got for Christmas, i love using it for my scrapbooking and just notes, or quotes etc.
March 2-{ Tea} Mom bought this new tea by tetley, i can't remember the name, but it's a berry blend, and it smells Amazing! sooo good! so i had a cup today to warm me up. It was really foggy all day, which is a bummer because it was so nice yesterday! School was unproductive because of seminars that were in the middle of the day which didn't allow me to write any tests!! I went to bianchas tonight too to help her with a scrapbook she's making Angie for her 18th birthday. 
March 3-{stripped shoes} i wore these shoes today.... BAD mistake. they were so painful, i have blisters on my heels and the front of my foot, and i couldn't walk by the end of the day. Why do the cutest shoes have to be the most painful? We went to glenmore park to eat lunch today because it was so nice outside, and i am slowly working my way down the list of tests i  need to write! The mount Royal info night was tonight too, so me and mom went, and i really want to get into their program, so keep your fingers crossed!
March 4- {At the Park} i studied all morning for a social test i wrote today, i have been working on this unit for a long time and i finally wrote it this afternoon, man that feels good!! It was an essay and multiple choice test, and the essay just flowed, i kept typing and typing, and the ideas were just flowing! We went to glenmore park to eat lunch because it was so nice out today!! And we played on the park to of course.... being a little kid is so much fun!
March 5-{Project life template} I got 11 units this week!! thats about 2 a day! and thats a good week at my school. I wrote an english essay this morning, and spent the rest of the day relaxing! We went to peters drive in for lunch today, and then to Glenmore park to play on the park again, we also went down by the water too which was still frozen despite all the really nice weather. I helped mom try and figure out photoshop tonight, it's kind of funny, you never know how much you actually know until you try and teach someone! This is the template that i made for my project too, i'll use it for all of my journaling. 

March 6-{Dress}I worked today, I was called in for some extra help, and it was so busy!!! We were swamped all day. After work me and mom went to Chinnook and I bought my grad dress! It’s the one in the purple, I really love it! And then we did some shopping, I got some spring clothes and a new pair of shoes. It was a good day, but I was so sore after! Way to much standing on my feet!

March 7-{Sunset} I worked again today, and it was busy, but not as bad as yesterday. I went back to mom’s and printed off the journaling for the first 4 weeks of this project, and I made a scrapbook page, which will hopefully be a picture sometime in the week. ME and erinn went to Dad’s for dinner, we drove all the way to priddis only to find out they were closed, so we got McDonalds, and went home to watch the Academy Awards, which were very entertaining this year, Sandra Bullock won Best Actress for the Blind Side, and Avatar was nominated for best picture but didn’t win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment