Monday, February 15, 2010

Week Three

Feb 15-{Journals} I have recently started writing in my journals alot. I did the 21 day challenge with Rhonna Farrer, and since then i have written for 160 days in a row, i am trying to get to 365! It helps me get alot off my chest, and is kind of a form of theraphy for me. Today was Family day in ALberta so no school! I did some english homework, and then Me Dad and Erinn went to see avatar in the afternoon. These are all the journals i've had since grade 7 i think.

Feb 16-{pancakes} i Love having breakfast for dinner, it's one of my favorite meals, and it doesn't happen to often. Today is Shrove tuesday, Easter is really early this year, so of course we had to have pancakes! I have decided to give something up for lent this year as well, last year it was meat, yes that's right 40 days as a vegetarian. This year i am giving up drinks, i am only allowing myself to drink water, milk because it's good for you and either white tea of green tea if i want something hot. So nothing with sugar basically, This is going to be hard for me because i drink coffee and juice everyday, and pop occasionally, and i hardly ever drink water, which is why I'm doing this, so i can drink more water, so wish me luck!

Feb 17-{red mitten's} These are the olympic mitten's that they made for the Vancouver olympics this year, aren't they so cute??  I had to photograph them because i LOVE them! It's perfect for today too because me Kristen and Dad watched some olympic events all night, we watched speed skating, cross country skiing, and some half pipe snowboarding! Which was amazing! But my favorite event is figure skating, i love it, i think it's because of those lessons iow so we went to dinner  took when i was younger!

Feb 18- {Grandpa} It is grandpa powell's 86th birthday tomorrow so we went to dinner with him and grandma. They were both telling us stories of when they were younger, and ended up telling us how they met! It was at a friends bridal shower, and then grandpa went away for awhile but wrote to grandma every day. I love my grandparents, and i cherish every moment i'm with them.

Feb 19- {skittles} I wanted this picture to be of jellybelly jelly beans, but when i went to superstore, they didn't have any, so i got skittles instead. I love skittles, or any fruity candy for that matter. Today was a good day, we went to the farmers market by school for the first time in a long time! I had a beef and onion pie from simple simon's pie, and it was good!! And then i watched greys anatomy, private practice and survivor heros versus Villians after school, and went to the gym!

Feb 20-{The fray} today couldn't have come fast enough for me, the day of the fray concert! When we found out that they were coming to calgary me, erinn and Kristen were so excited. They are one of my favorite bands, and pretty much in first place for me. Their music means so much to me, and has helped me through some really tough times, me and erinn took so many pictures and recorded some of our favorite songs, but the concert seemed too short to me, but definitely worth it! <3>

Feb 21-{Me and Erinn} Technically this was taken yesterday, but i put it as my profile picture on facebook today. This was taken at the switchfoot concert last night. I worked today at 10am, with Amy who i haven't seen in months so it was nice to see her. And we went over to mom's for dinner, and i got a letter from mount royal thanking me for applying. Canada had a hockey game against The USA in the olympics, and we lost 3-5 so that was disappointing, but overall good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment