Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week Two

Feb 8-{ipod} I LOVE my ipod, can't get enough of it, and i would say it was one of the best purchases i've made, defiantly worth the $200 that i spent on it. I use it everyday to listen to music and play games when i'm bored! I went to the gym tonight around 8:30, and it was almost empty! i got a great workout in.


Feb 9-{coffee and Bagel} I am not addicted to coffee, yet.... i drink it because i like the taste, may seem crazy i know, but that's the truth, And i love blueberry bagels with cream cheese! Yummy! We had our grade 12 retreat at school today, with a guest speaker who was really funny. He had a great life story about running accross the great wall of china, and being an acting coach to Hilary Swank. It was really cool to hear his story and very inspiring!

Feb 10-{tumblr} I'm not sure how i found tumblr, but i stumbled upon it one day, and boy am i glad i did! It's basically a blog site, but the blogs are all focused on pictures. And i have saved over 500 pictures in iphoto from tumblr, i don't know what i would do without out it! It has so many incredibly inspiring pictures! I had another really great workout today too! i sweated more then i ever have! And boy did it feel good!

Feb 11-{Shoes lined up} I got to sleep in today, teachers convention this weekend so 5 days off! I went to tim hortons to get a coffee and breakfast sandwich, and then got called in to work. Sue's husband had a stroke, so she went to be with him, and they needed someone to fill in for her. It was pretty busy which was a nice change from all the slow sundays! This is a picture of shoes, because i am a shoe addict, can't get enough! My favorite pair right now, are my UGS and those gold flats! SO comfortable!
Feb 12 -{Canada olympic team} Today was a lazy day! I Made cinnamon buns for breakfast, and then around one o'clock me and Erinn went to the gym and then to walmart to get nail-polish, i got a really nice turquoise color! Kristen came over for supper, we made pizza, and then me and mom watched the opening ceremonies for the olympics in vancouver! This was the canadian team coming into the ceremonies! It was magical to watch, and the sense of pride you feel is amazing, and that was just from sitting on the couch, so i can only imagine what it feels like to actually be there!
{Photo curtsey of Yahoo}
Feb 13-{bracelet} Me Erinn and Kristen went to Market collective today! They had some of our favorite jewelry stores there and i bought a bracelet, shown in the picture. One of my bracelets broke a couple months ago and i've been looking for a replacement and i found it! Then we had lunch and went shopping at some cute boutiques in kensington, and then went to see Valentines Day the movie. We also found the cutest boutique too right by crave cupcakes, and i saw a gorgeous headband that i am going to wear for grad this year!

Feb 14-{Valentine's} This heart sticker was on our mailbox at mom's today with a valentine from Jesse Kristen's friend. It was so cute i had to take a picture, and i put a quote from sara dessen who is one of my favorite authors! I also made valentines for my family, but that will be my picture for tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment