Monday, March 15, 2010

Week Seven

March 15-{blood donation} WE had a blood clinic at school today, i had an appointment to donate blood at 10 o'clock, the whole process took about an hour. I went in and i had a glass of gatorade and a granola bar, then i sat down and waited until a lady was free she pricked my finger to see if i had enough iron in my blood, i did so i moved on, and then talked to a nurse, who made asked questions to see if i was eligible and then i got a pint of blood taken out, the needle hurt more then i expected and i only felt a little sick after but i saved 3 lives today just by donating! 


March 16-{Hair Cut}today was a pretty boring day, trying to finish social in time for cut-off next week. I went to get a hair cut tonight, at 8:00 but i went earlier for Erinn's appointment at 7:00 Mine turned out great, i had a stylist named Urma, i just got a little bit taken off, and i like how it turned out. But erinn's didn't turn out as well, the stylist wasn't understanding what she was saying, and just wouldn't listen to what Erinn wanted, so she now has to go back in and get it fixed. 


March 17-{ green nails} It's saint Patricks day today! and i have been waiting to paint my nails green all month long! but i couldn't do it until tonight because i had grad photos this morning, which went really well, i think, i guess we'll have to see how they actually turn out.I love my green nails though!


March 18- {Mom's B-day} today was mom's 50th birthday, i went to school today, i was supposed to be skiing but i ended up having a test and a seminar to go to. After school i got some flowers from safeway for mom for her birthday along with some chocolate. I made a card too, and then erinn, kristen and i met her at Milestone's for dinner. i was nice to have us all there for dinner! Auntie Barbie is coming to calgary tomorrow to spend the weekend with mom too!


March 19-{smoothie} No school today! It's a professional development day, i really should be at school though because of everything i have to do! I slept in a little bit, for some reason my body wouldn't let me. Kristen made me a smoothie today when she got home from school, it was so yummy! After supper me and erinn walked to blockbuster to get a movie, and then we went to Starbucks to get a vanilla ribose tea, which was okay, not as good as i expected. We watched The Box with Cameron Diaz, which was just okay too. 

March 20-{Fence} i worked today, i filled in for someone, which means i got to work with Sue! It was pretty busy all day, which made my shift go by faster. We had steak, potatoes and mushrooms for dinner. And watched TV afterwards, so pretty low-key day. This picture was taken yesterday while me and ERinn were walking to blockbuster.   
March 21-{car wash} I actually got to sleep in today. Dad made reservations for brunch at priddis at one, so we went to have brunch today. The food was soo yummy! Afterwards me and erinn went to Staples, and superstore to get some things, and then I got a car wash, this is a picture Erinn took while I was washing the car. I also vacuumed the whole car and cleaned the whole inside! Auntie Barbie was in Calgary for the weekend, so we went over to mom’s for dinner, and I stayed up as late as I could doing some social homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment