Monday, March 8, 2010

Week Six

March 8-{Blue shoes} Today was a good day, everything just fit together and felt right. We started LOGS today which is Low Organization Games, it was pretty fun. I also decided to switch my English diploma to june instead of april, so i can get a better mark and make sure that i can get into university. Now i'm focusing on social and trying to finish that in 12 days for cut off. These are my new shoes that i got on saturday night from old navy, they're really cute and i love them!! 

March 9-{182} The nice weather stopped today, it started snowing yesterday! i thought spring was here but apparently not. Today was a bad day, i got a mark for my social test back today, and when i wrote the essay last week, it didn't print off in the testing center, so i left it and they printed it off for me. Well it turns out they only printed off one and a half pages out of four, so now i have to go back into testing and re-write half of my essay! I went to the gym after school, it felt really good after not going for a whole week! today is the 182 day that i have written in my journal, halfway through the year! HUGE accomplishment for me!

March 10-{sunset} i love sun sets did i mention that? i was driving home from Michael's today and the sun was blinding, it was so bright, and so beautiful so thats my picture for today. I finished my social essay today, the one with the mix up. We played dodgeball in LOGS, and i had a student council meeting, We are planning a carnival for march 31, and the school even bought SUMO soots  for sumo wrestling, it sounds like alot of fun now that we're almost done planning it!

March 11-{Project life page} After going to micheal's yesterday i put together a couple pages of my project life, and this is what it looks like when a page is all done up. These actually aren't the picture for my project, they're from my last project 365 from last year, i am waiting to get all my pictures printed in bunches to save money. Went to the gym again today and did alot of cardio and an ab workout, feels good! Watching Grey's anatomy and Survivor tonight too!


March 12-{Park} TOday was a good day, i laughed so much and had so much fun with my friends. WE went to glenmore park for lunch and we barbecued hotdogs for lunch. And after school we went to see a movie, Cop out which is a comedy, it was a lot better then i expected it to be! I had dinner here at mom's, spulumbo's sausage and then we watched medium and enchanted, overall great day!


March 13-{purple nail polish} i finally got to sleep in today after two weeks of not being able to! mom made us pancakes and bacon for breakfast which was good! and i lounged around for a bit, before showering and then cleaning my room. Then biancha picked me up and we went to get her pictures printed, and then i went over to her house and helped her finish her scrapbook for Angie, and i had tim hortons for dinner, but didn't win anything in their role up to win contest!

March 14-{dressing room} i worked today, and it was hard getting up, we had a time change last night we turned our clocks one hour ahead. so we lost an hour. It wasn't very busy at work today, but still tiring  i went to Joe at superstore after to get a pair of buisness pants to wear to an interview for mount royal next week. i also bought a pair of brown heels to practice walking in for grad, now i have to walk around the neighbor hood walking in them to break them in and practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment