Monday, April 26, 2010

Week Thirteen

April 26-{Tree} it wasn't very nice today, which is disappointing considering how nice it has been latley. This picture was taken out the front window, i love the silhouette. This tree is also dying, and if it ever gets cut down the front yard will never look the same. Me and Biancha went for a walk tonight, well we just sat in her car, but we had a good long talk, and watched the sun go down, it is so pretty in fish creek with the sun setting.

April 27-{window} tried taking a self portrait today, standing at the window watching it rain outside. i was actually able to sit in a desk today, and i finished some religion work. we also went and got some slurpee's trying to will the good weather back to calgary. I made my birthday cake today, betty crocker cake mix which is my favorite kind, rainbow cake mix with rainbow sprinkle icing!

April 28-{Quote picture} Today was a really good day, i worked on religion all day, as well as english because there was a seminar i had to go too. I also went to a student council meeting over lunch time, we are doing a staff appreciation tomorrow for all the teachers, we're providing everyone with lunch, so i volunteered to make cupcakes, which i made right after school! It was also Blizzarding today during school, we woke up with a couple inches of snow!! This picture is from Tumblr, Bluquote to be exact, i love all the pictures she makes, and all the quotes she puts on them, definitely one of my favorite blogs!

April 29-{Flowers from mom} These are some flowers mom got me for my birthday, she gets each one of us flowers every year for our birthday's, and i love gerber daisy's. Staff appreciation was a big hit, all the teachers loved it and all my cupcakes and cookies were gone! I am pretty excited for my birthday tomorrow, and excited that we don't have school!
April 30-{Birthday} I am finally 18 today, it seems like it has taken forever but hasn't come fast enough at the same time! and i can hardly believe that i am 18 today!! We went out for breakfast with mom to Cora's and we had a nice breakfast, i got a photo printer from her so i can print my photos at home now. Then me kristen and Erinn went to an Antique sale at Stampede park, and i got a cigarets box and a vintage camera. Then we went out for dinner with Dad to Moxie's and Me Kristen, Biancha, Brittney, Alex, Chris and Parichoy went out to a club for the night called Republik.

May 1-{Cake} Yesterday we didn't have time to eat cake at mom's house, i made it earlier in the week, so we ate it tonight after supper. We had both sparklers and candles in the cake. Me and mom went to get my Grad Dress altered today, and i ran a couple more errands, i am exhausted from last night though, considering i couldn't even sleep in this morning!

May 2-{Ipod dock} i got this ipod dock for my birthday from dad, it plugs into the cigarette lighter in the car, i figured out how it works today, and i sounds great in the car! I also worked today, we got a new chef in Railway, she was really nice and i can see myself really enjoying working with her! Me and Erinn went over to dad's for dinner, and then we made paper snowflakes afterward, for erinn's drama class, it was like being back in Kindergarten! 

No comments:

Post a Comment